Monday, September 14, 2009

James Fraser's Crest!

It's done! Should be on the jewelry site by next week, but here's how it came down. In the "Outlandish Companion" by Diana Gabaldon there's a picture of Jamie's crest. So I made a graphic from the b/w picture.



Sent to Bob the graphics guy at the jeweler... and he turns it into a graphic for the mold.



Then "Bob's your uncle!" or in this case "Bob's your jewelry go to guy!" you have Sterling Silver Jamie Fraser Crest!

James Fraser arms while his father Brian was alive...


And after his fathers death...


Too cute! I suppose I should say they are handsome and rugged like Jamie, but with those little flowers they are just too cute! :-)

I cannot thank Diana enough for giving me this opportunity to create jewelry from her books. I just hope everyone has as much fun wearing it as I do having it made!

M

0 comments:

 

M&M's Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates