Monday, October 20, 2008

Promises and Pups

Sunday...Brian and I celebrated our 23rd Anniversary! He surprised me with peanut donuts from Dunkin' Donuts. Halloween will be the 31st anniversary of our first date! LOL Shit were getting old, and I still have that navy sweatshirt jacket, just had it on the other day.



Lola is six months old!

She is getting really stocky in the chest. She is an extemely calm labrador! She loves to ride in the van. She has just been incredibly good...still bringing mulch and sticks in the house but not as much. :-)


Most importantly.....her nose is still shaped like a heart! :-)

I have been missing Montana like crazy lately. Pumpkins make me think of him, and pumpkins are everywhere this time of year, he loved them!



It's a wonder we ever get another dog, losing them is so hard.

I'm off to Canada in a few, have a good week, and better weekend!
M

2 comments:

Chirre said...

You haven't changed a bit, Michelle! How do you do that?! :-o

Holly said...

I love the picture. Don't think I've seen one of the two of you from that era. your pup is still so cute. makes me want one of my own.

 

M&M's Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates